View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #65
MJ4H
Coordinator

Not much going on this weekend. Our Saturday was taken up by work, so not much time to do any caching. We got a quick run in tonight, but only picked up 3 on the way to dinner. We hit a trail by the new high school that had 4 caches. The first one was missing (verified), the third one was probably there but we didn't really feel like digging around where it appeared it was (looked a little muddy and we weren't in proper footwear). We found the 2nd and 4th ones on the trail, though. Here are some pics we took at the two spots:

This is the new campus for the school I went to, Rogers High School. The football stadium is pretty nice for around here. This is a view of it from the trail we were on tonight.

The last cache was on a bridge over a little stream.

Finally, here is something we bought on ebay.com. This is a cache container. The top is the head of a screw with a washer underneath. The bottom is a water-tight plastic container just big enough to a hold a small rolled-up log to sign. Should be able to slip this into a hole and have it blend in almost perfectly with whatever it is hidden on. We plan to hide it something this week. I will take a picture of wherever we decide to hide it. Haven't found the perfect spot, but this one will be somewhere between a 3 and 4 star difficulty cache, I think. Can't wait. Hopefully it will be a stumper for a lot of people.

Last edited by MJ4H : 05-02-2010 at 09:31 PM.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote