View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #85
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I can't seem to get FOFC to load up at all at work. It's probably one of the gawdawful ads. Anyway, I am posting from my phone.

I can't stick around tonight, and especially not with what a piece of junk this site is for me now. So I'll just say my piece and then I'm out.

I'm on the block. It's puzzling to me why, but it's day one & it's impossible to attack a day one vote. The only legit reason I have seen to vote for someone is for RA because of meta-game reasons (may not be able to participate much). I could see voting render since he's a no show right now. The Danny bandwagon started but he's here & I don't know why we should vote out someone as active as him right now.

I'm not a roled player, so I can't do anything to save myself. But no harm to the village if you lynch me. But I'm not going to defend myself from phone, so I'll leave that to you guys.

I'll vote RA for reasons stated & because his vote's on me.

VOTE RAIDER'S ARMY

see y'all on the other side.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote