View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 07:20 PM   #433
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1 minute mark: I hold my breath as O'Shea and Dejan Stankovic are near each other and Stankovic goes down in our box.. the referee says he dived! Yellow card for Stankovic.

5 minute mark: Lahn stops a Saha breakway.

8 minute mark: cook intercepts it at midfield.. passes it long to Saha.. he breaks away.. he beats the keeper.. shoots.. Burdisso dives and manages to block the shot.. great play by the centreback.

10 minute mark: Emre gets a yellow card for a trip on Cook.

13 minute mark: King gets a yellow card for pushing Emre.

18 minute mark: King collided with Burdisso. He is hurt. He has to come off. I bring on Adriano for him.

22 minute mark: Howard stops a flurry of shots by their strikers.

28 minute mark: Downing passes long to Saha after Chivu headed away a corner.. Saha dribbles into the left half of the box.. shoots.. good save by their keeper.

36 minute mark: Eagles gets a yellow card for a trip on Obodo.

45 minute mark: Adriano gets a yellow card for tripping Lahm.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. They have over 86,000 fans here today.

52 minute mark: Howard stops a long range shot from Emre.

54 minute mark: Chivu starts the counterattack for us.. he passes long to Eagles on the right wing.. Eagles with a long curving pass into the box.. Downing gets to it in the box.. fakes out the keeper.. dribbles left.. shoots.. lower left corner! GOAL!!!! 1-0.

66 minute mark: Edu Dracena pushes Adriano.. yellow card on Dracena.

Stevanovic has picked up an injury.. he is too tired/hurt to continue, I put Duff in for him.

68 minute mark: Chivu intercepts the ball in our zone.. looks around.. passes it down the length of the pitch.. perfect pass.. to the edge of the box.. Adriano gets to it.. fakes left.. dribbles right.. around the keeper.. shoots.. center of the net! GOAL!!!! 2-0.

77 minute mark: Pinga takes the corner.. Di Giacomo heads it.. into the center of the net! GOAL. Still up 2-1.

83 minute mark: Chivu heads it long to Adriano at midfield.. he passes it to Duff inside the box.. Duff dribbles to his left.. shoots.. lower left corner! GOAL!!!! 3-1.

88 minute mark: Pinga passes to Di Giacomo in the box.. he shoots.. hard shot.. the keeper saves it.

Game over. 3-1 win for us

Inter outshot us 23-7 (10-6 on target)

Howard wins MoM for his 9 saves. He had a 9 for form.

Ferdinand also had a 9 for form.

Downing, Eagles, Chivu, Grygera, O'Shea, Eagles, and Adriano all had 8's for form. The rest of the team had 7's.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote