Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 06:03 AM   #280
PilotMan
Head Coach

First week of March, 2007

Fight Night-

The swan song for Niall Beaumont and Punishment Inc. He will not be resigned, but we will continue to follow his progress afterward.

Hideyuki Ito is his opponent. He has no power, and he has a marginal chin. He is a pretty accurate puncher and good defensive fighter. Beaumont will need to be an offensive monster and really take the fight to Ito. Look for him to press forward and throw hard on the inside. Ito is a good fighter and has yet to lose a fight. Niall will definately have his work cut out for him. Ito is a 3/5 favorite and the odds on Beaumont are 6/5. Those odds suck compared to how low the odds on Ito are. Beaumont has been very streaky. Watch, he is going to come out tonight and smoke Ito, give him his first loss, and generally kick his ass all over the ring. Like I have been expecting him to do all along. That would figure.

Look for Beaumont to jab. I don’t know if he will, but look for it all the same. He still seems to fight from a defensive stance so that me be the way that he ends up going. He will come forward and try and tie Ito up inside. Ito should be boxing him and trying to stay on the outside. He should be counterpunching and want to move to keep Niall from tagging him with a big punch.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote