Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 09:23 AM   #287
PilotMan
Head Coach

This fight is scheduled for four rounds.

Glenn Leeds 3-8-1(1) v. Kenny Malone 3-6-3(0)

Tough, gritty, ugly inside fighting. Lots of pushing and clinching here. Leeds did quite well and controlled the action for most of the round. He did get hit some but his combinations were better and more effective. I think that the round is his.

More of the same in round two. This round was closer, but I still feel that the advantage was with Leeds. His punches seem to have more snap and his movement is forcing a lot of missed punches from Malone. I like his style. Even with the limited training I think that Leeds could be a very good fighter.

Very good round from Malone, but I think that the best that he did was make it a draw. Still lots of pushing inside and holding. Right now, this fight could go either way. Leeds has done well with the jab but has gotten hit more each successive round. He will need to be very convincing in the last round.

I think that Leeds did enough. He went out more defensive, but still looking to move forward. I don’t think that he liked that very much and he didn’t execute it very well. Malone was doing well and landing often before Leeds went back to his jab. He was able to land some heavy punches and may have hurt Malone. Malone has a good chin though as was able to finish the round. I think that he came up on the short end of the stick though.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote