View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 04:41 PM   #21
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

JAG: Little challenges seem too easy. I figured I would shoot for the top. We'll see if I regret it, though.

Mizzourah: It seems to play very well, even without being patched yet. Jim is nothing if not consistent. One of the funniest things I have found, BTW, that I think you'll find interesting, is that Warner seems to be clearly better than Bulger for our beloved Rams. I don't know if it was simply done early in the season, or if that is the opinion of the guys who put it together (probably Jim himself). Of course, I am of the opinion that Warner is better than Bulger, but he's got a screw loss right now in his head that needs to be tightened up again.

JeeberD: I don't think there's any doubt Emmitt will see some time here, Jeeber. He has a lot more elusiveness and open-field ability than Shipp, who looks a little like a one-trick pony (but, boy, can he run inside...). I hate to say it, because I can't stand running back by committee, but I really think these guys will splitting time, giving the defense different looks. Funniest things I saw? Shipp is the backfield leader, not the all-time rushing leader, and under Fan Popularity, Emmitt is listed as "Need Scorecard." Yeah....right....

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote