View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 08:46 AM   #70
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I mean, I think he's going to lose and lose by like 8 in a fair election, which would be a blowout. But I also think there are going to be ballots "lost in the mail", lots of closed voting places that are selected with evil precision, and some Diebold machines that just show some irregularities but there's nothing conclusive (for instance, in Texas, I don't get any receipt for who/what I voted for - I could have just recorded 1 vote for Biden or 6 for Trump in the computer and I have no way of knowing).

SI

And with typically red states like Texas and Arizona (where I live) in play this year I have concerns about the mail. Especially here where 67% of the votes came through early mail in voting before the pandemic. It was a shit show here in 2018 in the Sinema / McSally race and Trump was crying foul over that.

If people come out for this election, at the very least, there will be plausible doubt cast on the outcome if any issues come to light in these close states. And in the powder keg that is America right now, that worries me a lot!
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote