View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:44 PM   #392
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now it’s time for a look at Estaish and our newest recruit. When I first brought in Estaish, as a 1st level guy, I thought he would die any time, but he continues to live, and as such, it worth fleshing out now:

Estaish, 4th level Fighter, Myrmidon

Lawful Neutral
Human

Str 16
Dex 12
Con 13
Int 10
Wis 9
Cha 12

HP – 32
AC -2
THAC0 - 17

+3 chain, +1 shield, +2 sword, +2 Ring of Pro, Ring of Fire Resist, Pot of healing.
4k gold

Fire Building
Tactics
Riding
Swimming
Survival
Armorer
Endurance
Animal Lore
Hunting
Rope Use
Reading/Writing

Blades
Crossbow
Lance

Estaish was a mercenary from the Chance Protectorate who struck it out for a long time, fighting in other people’s battles. He did some good things and some bad things as a professional soldier. He left the mercenary gig and joined the town guard at Athaly for 3 years before acquiring info on the Veiled Society that led to his capture and soon to be death at the hands of the Society, when Alzar freed him. Bored of Athaly and wanting more adventure, Estaish followed Alzar into cities and dungeons, towers and gardens. He is a soldier, and a professional one. He knows how to follow orders. Alzar has given him a prince’s ransom of magic items, and Estaish is grateful. The whole undead thing doesn’t bother him too much. As long as they aren’t running around raping children or whatever, he won’t be bothered.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote