View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #871
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok. As of post 870 here is a post recap for path. I hope to do ones for LSG and hoops as well (LSG would be next as she has far fewer posts than hoops) but these are somewhat tiring.

Day 1
72 – Checks in. Has not yet read rules
92 – Prefers lynch to no lynch. Keeps name/ingredient private. Ingredient not yet mentioned
93 – States that I often push for info early
109 – Thinks wolves also have names. Likes idea of “names = opportunity for control”
119 – Votes pass rather than no kill. Would prefer to divulge ingredient over name.
129 – Gives vote update

Day 2
216 – Was in kitchen
217 – “Nobody else was mentioned in my PM.”
219 – Votes for Izulde because of lack of clarification about night action
362 – Reiterates that he was in the kitchen [cronin had stated he did not know where path was]

Night 2
365 – Would have switched off Izulde if he had seen Alan’s statement that not all receive night PMs

Day 3
437 – States that he has peppers
438 – Sates that he has a special container
441 – Says he spent Night 2 in library and got silencing potion recipe
443 – Sates he got the container on night 1 and had peppers to start the game
444 – Says he went to library to try and find info about his container. Will give items to Pass
477 – Post which quotes Swaggs, makes little sense
485 – States the studying items won’t necessarily answer questions (quotes a point hoops was making)
486 – Doesn’t believe withholding information is a reason to vote for someone (in defense of AE)
493 – Misses place in the rules where Great Hall was place to research items
494 – Says mold is an ingredient
517 – Nonsense post
518 – Asks if Pass is aware of pepper/mushroom potion
522 – Says he’ll destroy recipe which names peppers/mushrooms
525 – Nonsense post
552 – Knows recipe with mold and plans to pass that recipe
559 – Having tough time with vote
560 – Agrees with LSG that everyone feels like they’re going to die overnight
577 – Votes for CR. States that he doesn’t know of any COT
581 – Votes Lathum after hoops ‘finds’ contradiction. Is out until after deadline.

Night 3
702 – States that I am not playing unusually for me.
703 – Again states he knows recipe involving mold. Has thoughts about voting but will wait until after night actions
704 – Lists names of players and states wolves are out playing villagers
705 – Ranks players from best to worst:
Passacaglia
Swaggs
Barkeep49
LoneStarGirl
RendeR
ntndeacon
Ardent Enthusiast
Chief Rum
hoopsguy

Day 4
777 – Clarifies posts 704 vs 705 for LSG
782 – States that he passes holy flask to Pass. Received Eternal Bond recipe. Found out more about one of his recipes.
785 -- Back tracks on defense of me. States as “villager it is just as important to try and sway others off of what I feel might be a red herring”
789 – Found out how to use blinding potion
791 – Distrusts hoops because of how careful he is. Does not believe Lathum incident was n innocent mistake
792 – Still has recipe as passing is a daytime action
811 – Was going to pass recipe to LSG as she was on upper half of trust list and had mold already
813 – Doesn’t think he’s playing good game. Feels you have to trust some. Pass is one of them.
814 – Is willing to try recipe which calls for vine and newt tail if he gets the ingredients
841 – States that he knows recipe NTN found
842 – Thinks hoops plan to use potion is wolfish. Agrees to let Pass do it. Votes for hoops
844 – States he only has two recipes and an ingredient
845 – Restates hoops plan to Pass. Continues to express skepticism
860 – States Swaggs passed path blinding potion recipe
861 – States he only got sour milk from me, not vine [in response to my stating I’d sent him a vine]
864 – Agrees with me that we don’t know what the potion does. We only have hoops’ speculation
865 – Agrees again to pass ingredients from Render and I to Pass
866 – Unimportant post
869 – Agrees with me that one potion is unlikely to bond two people. Restates this is his reason for voting for hoops.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote