View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 11:15 AM   #204
thehitcat
H.S. Freshman Team

Man would I like to have seen a GK pop up for sale. We either sell Komolong this window or next or keep him until he retires. For now I'm not going to extend him as I'll get one more chance at the Winter Break. My gut is that he's nothing special and that we should look to replace him with anything other than a cardboard cutout at the first opportunity. **None of my business alert**Ortag is in a similar aging position but you could (at DC's request)sell him today and buy the RD on the list, make 40+K and have a similar quality defender who was 4 years younger. In fact I might recommend that to DavidCorperial and it's not just because we'd get another crack at a GK appearing .

I'm unsure what to do with Dieing other than make further puns off of his name. He's not a Doringer replacement as his Control is awful. I guess I'll start there, I want his focus on CTR until he hits double digits then back to DEF. I'm leaning to him becoming a long term replacement for Jager. So let's look to get him his D and see what skills he has available. My preference is to give him playing time ahead of Schulte and Degner if one of the Starters is tired because with just a few levels he should be better than they are presently with the potential for much more growth.

Doringer is easy for me. Take the talent upgrade to unlock that third skill level and see if we can get his value over 300K

I'm not showcasing any of my players yet at least until my backups get their skills to level 1. Oh and I'm still onboard with selling Hirsch and Tiel. We need that money for Karger's contract.
thehitcat is offline   Reply With Quote