View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #115
Radii
Head Coach

Before I do anything else, lets get through the league playoffs and see who is going to promote.

Appalachain Premier League Semifinals

Hickory Heat 0 (p) : 0 Kentucky Colonels
Twin City Patrol 1 : 0 Asheville Attack

Appalachain Premier League Finals

Hickory Heat 2 : 0 Twin City Patrol

Appalachain Premier League Promotion

The Fayetteville Liberty win the league with 42 points in 21 matches, they will promote.

The Hickory Heat win the playoffs after finishing 4th with 32 points in 21 matches, they will also promote.

I'm pretty sure both of these teams will promote into the Atlantic Coast Amateur League. Four teams relegate out of that league, Savannah Braves, North Meck SC, Roosevelt, and Bayamon. I assume we will get two of those teams in our league next year.

Tons of coaches are fired, I get asked by the media for each one (or at least each one that comes across my news feed) if I'm interested in the job. In every case I state that I have a contract with Wake Forest and haven't met my goals for this team yet. The board is pleased.

November Update

-- Brian Williams and Amidu Gyan trained well. Ashley Sandoval and David Campbell did not.

-- The board is pleased with my leadership (down from very pleased). Our great locker room atmosphere is a highlight. Our 0-0 draw vs Blacksburg is a negative. We made $92,320 last month. Possibly a sign regarding semi-pro stuff, "The financial outlook of the club is looking relatively stable for the forseeable future"

Ownership Update

-- Wake Forest Cougars could be taken over by a consortium of businessmen, possibly involving a former player, according to the media. We'll see what happens with that and if it impacts me.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote