View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 10:35 PM   #128
Radii
Head Coach

-- We set up five friendlies.

-- I make a few transfer offers. I find nothing interesting at all at the MC or attacking mid positions. DR where I really like Arroyo I didn't offer anyone, but I made offers at most other positions. I will admit, I made one offer to a guy from the Blacksburg Bears who is at best 50/50 to play for me. But they signed 3 of my players last year, so I just want to try to get the guy.

So the Blacksburg guys I went after said no, boo!

New Signing

DMC Luis Villa - 27 y/o - 6 marking/11 tackling. 5 concentrate/6 decisions/6 positioning. Weak-ish physically, 7 accel/6 sta/5 str. I signed Villa basically because i think very little of my backup DMC Timothy Pena. Villa was a free agent, not something I saw much of last season. He was released by the NC Fusion, a team a couple divisions higher than us.

-- We miss out on the guy I wanted the most out of everyone I tried to sign, a DL with great acceleration and good technical skills.

Player Departure

Nooooooooo. MC Jhonatan Mora signs with the NC Fusion. They're a much bigger team than us, and Mora chooses to make $230/week at a higher tier instead of $0 with us.

-- We already have an offer out on another MC. Lets see what happens.

Player Departure

DR Steve Arroyo signs with the Allen Bandits SC. The Bandits are also many tiers above me and Arroyo will be making $475/week thre.

-- The MC I was trying to go after signs elsewhere.

-- With Arroyo leaving I make an offer to a DR youth candidate, not a real solution I don't think, but a guy who could offer injury coverage if I can't sign something better.

This takes us to January 10th, this offseason is not looking quite as good as our last offseason!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote