View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 10:28 PM   #130
Radii
Head Coach

Injury Update

-- Youth ST Michael Maurer broke his leg in a U18 match and is out for 7-8 months. He would have played some this year.

Friendly #2 - Jan 26th

We're playing our reserve squad today, I make sure that everyone not available for the senior team is available for the reserves.

Navarro with a goal from just outside the box in the 25th minute. We allow a penalty in the 48th minute and they tie it up.

Wake Forest 1 : 1 Wake Forest Reserves

Most importantly, we get out of this one with no injuries.

-- One of my coaches has been hired away, and my assistant has a bunch of offers, so it looks like I'm going to be replacing two coaches in the next few days.

Injury Update - Feb 1st

DR Bob Varela has a bruised rib from training and is out 2 weeks.

February Update

-- MC Glaser trains well.

-- The board is pleased with my leadership, squad harmony and our results last year are the main reasons. We lost $4,610 last month.

New Signing

14 y/o ST Patrick Ratzburg joins the team. 5 dribbling/6 finishing/6 heading/6 passing all seem nice. 8 off the ball is way better than many, though most of his other mental attributes are low as you'd expect. 8 pace but only 4 acceleration.

Its going to take Pace awhile to get into match shape, he's still hurt remember. And Reynoso has still never scored a goal for me, so an extra striker seems like a good thing.

Friendly #3 - Feb 3rd

We host CASL Elite in this one. We get a goal from our new 14 y/o Striker Ratzburg in the 10th minute. We sub most of our starters out around 60 minutes. That's the only goal, victory!

Wake Forest 1 : 0 CASL Elite

The worst thing about losing your assistant is that you lose the ability to "filter out unreasonable targets" when trying to find a new damn assistant.

Old North Cup Draw

This is the small tournament between all the teams in North Carolina. Last year we drew one of the USL teams and it was awful. This is so much better. We get a home match against the Asheville Attack, another team in our division. A winnable match!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote