View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 07:53 AM   #114
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

The weight loss continues to be fairly consistent - this week I lost another 4 pounds. The next two weeks should be a good challenge, though. I'll be out of the office for most of Tuesday and Wednesday for work, and then Saturday, we drive to Dallas for Thanksgiving with my family. Lots of opportunities to mess up. Just being off a strict schedule will be difficult. I intend to use next week's down time to work out often.

If things continue to go well, I'll have to think about revising my goal weight (and certainly, the timeline!). I did some research on "ideal weight" calculators and such online, and even with a "large frame," my ideal weight would be somewhere between 157 and 172. I'm thinking about going for 160 - that would give me a good middle ground and give me a few pounds leeway for when I start to eat a bit more normally (on occasion). But we'll see how it goes...the idea of losing ANOTHER 25 pounds seems almost impossible at this point, but it's gone so well up until now that I'm sure I can do it.

Start: 225.0 lbs (9/10/06)
Previous: 190.0 lbs (11/05/06)
Current: 186.0 lbs (11/12/06)
Goal: 175 lbs (3/31/07)
Total Loss: 39.0 lbs
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote