View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:18 AM   #224
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Where we differ is in how we lie to ourselves about our motivations. You seek justice ... I'm sure this will have great meaning to Renly Baratheon if your justice leads to his entrails bleeding out on the soil.

I fight to preserve the existing king of the Seven Kingdoms. I fight to restore order to the lands, where the populace need not sacrifice prosperity to fund a war chest. I'm sure these aims mean nothing to Stannis Baratheon if the price of that order is a meeting with the Faceless Men.

I understand your desire to sow dissension against the current rules to further your aims. However, I will not stand by idly and allow this propaganda against my family to go unchallenged.

There's not even need for propaganda against the Lannisters, Tywin. Your family seems incapable of producing much else than scandal.

And of course you are all for supporting the existing king now, once you got the old one out of your way. It's too late for you to claim justice, you have too much blood on your hands.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote