View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:32 AM   #159
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s battle!

I have four doors to walk in, I go in the left most one. This looks like ghosts. I put Smaug in front, but I change to Automaton.

ELITE FOUR BATTLE #!: Ysabel vs Shauntel

I lead with Automaton. She has Cofagrigus at level 48. Ick. I use Shadow Ball. I go first and hit it hard. I avoid it’s counter attack. Shadow Ball again! It falls. My next one is Jellicent, and I can’t recall what that is, so I switch to Smaug, my generically strong Pokemon. Jellicent was the water/ghost one. Dragon Claw!I hit first and then take a Shadow Ball from it. I take 70 damage, and she uses Full Restore while I Claw it again. Again! She wastes another potion. It took four Claws total, but Jellicent is down. The next is Golurk, which is what Automaton is. Hmm. I switch it up and send out Virizion. If Virizion falls, at least I get the Amulet Coin bonus to my cash. Giga Drain! I go first. It uses Shadow Punch, and deals over half my life. Giga Drain again! It uses Shadow Punch again, and Virizion is at 11 from the Drain and still standing. One more Giga Drain! Although Virizion has typically been in my party a lot, that is actually its first kill. The next is Chandelure, and I am sure that is the fully evolved form of Litwik. Go Automaton! It’s level 50 too. Shadow Ball! It goes first and uses its own S Ball and takes me to red from full of health. Mine only does roughly half damage. I switch to Virizion, who will die from the attack. Actually, Virizion dodges. Giga Drain! It uses Fire Blast, btw it knows Fire Blast, and hits and takes out Virizion. Go Smaug. Dragon Claw! I go first and…it faints! We took her out. 12000.

I use Revive and some healing pots. Next on the left.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote