View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:54 AM   #161
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have just one Giga Drain from Virizion left, so I need to save it. I move to the next door – middle right. It’s got shooting stars and a space decoration theme. What’s that? My guess is Psychic, so I move Automaton back to the front. Here we go.

ELITE FOUR BATTLE #3: Ysabel vs Caitlin

She begins with Reuniclus, the fully evolved form of Solosis and Duosion. SHADOW BALL. It takes a lot and uses Energy Ball back. Super Effective back. Again! Reuniclus is down. Automaton is now level 51. The next Pokie is Sigilyph, so I switch to Thundurus. Let’s abuse it’s flying – Thunderbolt! OHKO, nicely done Thundurus. The next is Gothitelle, probably the fully evolved form of Gothorita. I leave in Thundurus. She is level 50. Thunder Wave, paralyze her. She can’t do anything this turn. Good. Heal Block! She uses Calm Mind. Thunderbolt! Calm Mind again. Ick. Thunderbolt is not doing too much because of the Clam Mind. Psychic one hit Kos me behind two Calm Minds. Dang. I need a physical attacker. Cobalion! Iron Head. It does nothing. She tears me out. GO Smaug, let’s finish this with Dragon Claw! She uses Full Restore. Another! She goes down. Lv 51 for Smaug. Her last Pokemon is Musharna. I leave in Smaug. D Claw gets a crit and takes out Musharna in one turn. 6000.

More revives and healing.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote