View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 03:08 AM   #162
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Last one. It’s got a factory look to it – Steel. I leave out Automaton. With Earthquake, I’ve got an edge. Everybody is supereffective vs Steel – 4 of my Pokies, so this should be easy compared to the last two.

ELITE FOUR BATTLE #4: Ysabel vs Marshal

It’s actually Fighting, not Steel. He tells me in the dialogue. Well, I misread it just once. Automaton is also a secret weapon vs fight (ghost take no damage from fighting moves). He begins with a level 48 Throh. Earthquake! I go first and deal roughly half ,and it uses Bulldoze back. Earthquake again! It uses Payback and knocks me to 7. Dark moves ick. We are both in red, and I know my foe will use this as a potion time, so I use the turn to switch to Thundurus. Fly! He uses Stone Edge. It takes out Thundurus after a crit. Stupid crits. Go Victini. Confusion. Bulldoze back. Confusion put it in the red. Again! He uses Full Restore. Searing Shot. It is burned. He uses Bulldoze again. Confusion! He goes first and manages to hit with Stone Edge, and then faints. Go Smaug! He uses Sawk. Let’s see how much damage Dragon Claw will deal. It takes him to red. He hits crit with Stone Edge. Claw! Sawk falls. His final Pokie is Conkeldurr. Switch to Virizion. I revive Thundurus. It uses Hammer Arm and gets a crit and takes me out. His speed falls. I send out Automaton. I use this turn before it dies to fully heal Thundurus. He takes me out with Stone Edge. Go Thundurus. Let;’s finish this. Fly! Thunder Wave. He can’t move this turn. Fly! It take shim to yellow, and again he is paralyzed. Thunderbolt. He is out. Wait, he has another Pokie, ugh. I thought we were done. I leave in Thundurus for Mienshao. Level 50. Thunder Wave to paralyze it. It uses Rock Slide. It takes me from full life to 1 hp. Fly! I get a crit and take it out with one hit at one life. Level 46. Whew! 12000

Heals and revives all around. Then we take on the champion.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote