View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #164
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

N’s Castle

Let’s move into the Castle. I enter and there are Six Sages in front of me. It looks like all of their head bad guys save Ghetsis. They are about to attack when Clay, the Gym Leader arrives to help me out. Now its 6:2, or 3:1. Much better odds. Then a bunch of the other Gym Leaders arrive too – 8 in all. They tell me to go on while they hold off the Sages. Time to explore.

I run into a Shadow Triad member who tells me that I can rest and exchange pokemon. A pink haired lady who is not Nurse Joy heals my Pokemon. I am given a ton of background info on N. For example, he had no family growing up, and was surrounded by Pokemon, those that had been hurt or mistreated by people. Ghetsis made sure those were the ones he was surrounded by.

I find a Max Potion. Grunts in the castle admit they have been doing things behind N’s back as well, such as using the Pokemon released by others. Ghetsis has been the planner and organizer and manipulator of it all. There are scientists who have managed to infiltrate the storage system of people and can release all of the stored Pokemon as soon as N commands it. It also includes PC for me to change my Pokies, but I keep everything the same.

I find a Max Revive and a Grunt who is questioning Plasma, because he has come to love Pokemon. Interesting that they included this in the game. A Grunt gives me an Ultra Ball since it’s not needed any more. Someone teleported me to the Pokemon League, and then someone there teleported me back. Whew! That means I can buy more items if I need to, but I don’t.

I find a rare candy in N’s childhood room. A Full Restore is in the next room. I run into Ghetsis and get the monologue that tells all.

I run into N, and he is upset that Zekrom never manifested itself for me, and tells me I have no chance against him and his legendary Pokemon. Of course, I still have 4 in my party, plus a Dragon. A massive scene where his dragon enters and tears through walls and stuff arrives. Then the Dark Stone begins to tremble and hover over us. Suddenly, Zekrom breaks out of the Dark Stone and is free!

N is telling me that Zekrom wants to battle me and force me to grab it. He gives me a chance to capture. I save the game.

I move Thundurus to the front. Here goes. I use Thunder Wave. I go first too, it’s level 50. It uses Zen Headbutt. Takes over half of Thundurus’s life. Thunderbolt! Minor damage. I thinks it’s another dragon. Thundurus faints to Slash and I send out Smaug. I use Dragon Pulse. I go first. I get a crit and he ko’d, so I restart. Same as before. It goes to deep yellow from the Pulse. It takes Smaug to red and paralyzes him. Go Dusk Ball! He takes out Smaug, so I send out Victini and catch it on the 2nd throw.

Zekrom
Level 50
No Name
Dragon/Electric
No Gender

I am given an immediate opportunity to add Zekrom to my party, so I do and replace Virizion. Then N heals me. I am given no chance to save, so if I lose, then I have to recapture Zekrom.

Here we go. The final battle against N and the champion.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote