View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #165
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We both lead with our legendaries, me with level 50 Zekrom and N with level 52 Reshiram. I’ve haven’t even had a chance to give Zekrom an item or use the TM to give him Dragon Claw. I look at the moves I have available – Dragon Breath , Slash, Fusion Bolt, and Zen Headbutt. Let’s open with Dragon Breath. He uses Fusion Flare. It’s not very effective and drops me to 118 out of 160. Dragon Breath takes him to roughly 45% down, and paralyzes him. That’s a nice plus. I order it again. I go first this time and take him deep. Hyper Beam takes me deep too. He will use Full Restore I suspect, but just in case he doesn’t, I use Dragon Breath once more. He did not use it, and Reshiram has fallen.

His next Pokemon is Vanilluxe, which I suspect is the fully evolved form of that ice cream Pokie, so I switch to Victini. It’s level 50, so I order Victini to use Searing Shot. Victini goes first. Deep yellow. And it is burned. It responded with Blizzard which missed. I order another SS. N rocks a Full Restore. Another burn post SS. I use it again and take out Vanilluxe. Level 47 for Victini. The next Pokemon is Carracosta. I have no idea what that is, so I leave out Victini (One Pokie is as good as another). IT is the evolved Tirtuga, which means its water – yuck. I switch to Thundurus Then he uses Stone Edge. It takes out Thundurus with a Crit and he falls. Go Smaug. Dragon Claw! Stone Edge back does nor mal damage, and we both still in the green. I use D Claw again. I get a crit with the Claw and take out the water turtle.

The next Pokemon is Archeops, and I think that this is the evolved form of that rock/flying pokie I got. The other fossil Pokemon. Back to an injured Zekrom. I use Fusion Bolt. He goes first and knows Dragon Claw. Zekrom faints. I switch to Automaton. I use Revive on Thundurus. My foes uses Acrobatics. I heal Thundurus. Automaton faints. Go Thundurus. Let’s use Thunderbolt. IT uses Stone Edge. Which takes me out in one hit again. Damn. It’s like it has the perfect moves for my Pokies, Dragon Claw for Smaug and Zekrom, Flying for Cobalion, Rock for Victini and Thundurus. Everyone fights at a type disadvantage. I need to take this thing down. I send out Victini. I use Max Revive on Zekrom. I only have 8 and you can’t buy them in stores,. It uses Stone Edge, and Victini dodges the attack. Revive, normal, on Thundurus. Stone edge takes out Victini from full to dead. Go Zekrom. Let’s try Fusion Bolt again, this time with a full life bar to keep you from fainting to Dragon Claw. Dragon Claw took Zekrom from 160 to 78, but Fusion Bolt took out a full health Archeops in one hit – about time. Whew!

The next Pokemon is Klinklang. Cleary the evolved Klink and Klang. Victini is KO’d, but Cobalion has fighting, so I send it out. Just like his other ones, this is level 50. I use Sacred Sword. It goes first and does about more than half damage. I get Metal Sounded back and Cobalion; special defense severely fell. Another Sacred Sword takes it out.

The next Pokemon he wants to send out is Zoroark. I leave in Cobalion, since I can’t recall what that is. It looks like it may be dark. Let’s try to hit it with Sacred Sword. It uses Flamethrower first – It takes out a fully healed Cobalion with one hit. Go Smaug. Let’s try Dragon Claw. It goes first with Focus Blast. It takes out Smaug, and now I am in trouble. I have two Pokemon left, both are less than half life. I send out Thundurus. Thunder Wave or Max Revive someone. This is his last Pokemon. If I thought my level 46 Thundurus was faster than his level 50 Zoroark then I’d Thunder Wave for sure, but I don’t know. Who would survive two hits from this? I’ve seen Focus Punch and Flamethrower, and I’ve got to believe that it’s Dark from the way it looks. That leaves out Automaton, Cobalion, etc. I think a fully healed Smaug would be my best bet, so I use another Max Revive on it. It uses Night Slash and takes out Thundurus. Go Smaug! Go Dragon Claw! It goes first even vs Smaug. Focus Blast took me to yellow. Dragon Claw took Zoroark out. Level 52 for Smaug.

We did it. Whew!

10000 for us.

N is beginning to have a change of heart, and in comes Ghetsis to chide him. Ghetsis is monologue-ing again. He is threatening to kill me, but in come Cheren and Alder. Ghetsis is admitting the whole thing – lying to get Pokemon, lying to create Team Plasma, Ghetsis challenges me to battle. My Pokies appear to have healed, and he sends out Cofagrigus. I STIL HAVEN’T HAD A CHANCE TO SAVE THIS. This is really annoying.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote