View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 12:35 AM   #179
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

On the way out, I capture an Onix, find a PP max with Dowsing Machine, and the ball was TM 26 Earthquake!

Volcarona looks pretty good. I like three of its abilities. Only Silver Wind is not that hot, and Quiver Dance is awesome – it increases speed, special attack and special defense in one turn. That’s pretty sexy.

I run across a ship at the docks that leaves in the evenings, so I need to head back tomorrow.

I checkout Liberty Garden again for a seer. Nothing. I remember this building back in the Cold, that had nothing in it before, so I head over there again. The outbreak today is again in Route 4, so there’s nothing new there. I already caught the Hippopotas here. I arrive at Cold Storage and try the back, but the door still doesn’t work. Since I’m here, I check out the back where that sage was before. There is another back here! Zinzolin. He gives me the history of Ghetsis and the Sages for a bit. He gives me HM 01 Hone Claws. The cop finds him and leaves.

The next place I think may hold a sage is that cave on Route 9, that you were unable to get to prior to beating the Elite Four. I’ll head over and check it out.

I drop off Basculin and look at some options. Automaton could come back. I’m kind of impressed by this level 60 Bisharp I caught. Dark/Steel is weak to just three attacks – fight, fire and ground. It’s immune to Psychic and Poison. It’s only normal to Bug, Water and Electric. The other 9 types are at 50% attack. That’s pretty good for a Pokie that specializes in attacking. It has Iron Head and Night Slash, to use its types, and that’s pretty solid. Other options are the Volcarona, Milotic, and Altaria. I’ll grab Volcarona for now and hit the cave.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote