View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 12:02 AM   #196
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

There is an outbreak on Route 18 and capture an Exeggcute. I grab Sheildon from an Armor Fossil.

I don’t know if I’ve talked about the Riches at length. They are a family of 6 in a city that each have 12k in cash after you beat them. Once you beat all 6 at once, then you get a minor item and you can’t fight them again, so each day I fight them, get cash, get experience, and then lose intentionally against the last guy. I figured I would show you, in detail, exactly how I face these guys.

The Riches Draco

Level 60 Buizel vs Lv 64 Victini. I use Zen Headbutt, takes it out in one go.

The Riches Susan

Level 61 Teddiursa vs Victini. I use Zen Headbutt. It uses Thrash. I do it again and take it out.
Lv 61 Lopunny vs Lv 66 Cobalion. Sacred Sword. OHKO.

The Riches Clairdonna

Lv 62 Bronzor vs Victini. Searing Shot. It uses Faint Attack. Searing Shot again.
Lv 62 Golurk vs Lv 69 Smaug. Outrage. OHKO.
L 62 Kangaskhan vs Cobalion. Sacred Sword. It uses Outrage. S Sword again takes it out

The Riches Zillion

L 63 Shuckle vs Victini. Switch to L 68 Zekrom. It uses Bug Bite. Dragon Claw. Power Split by it. Dragon Claw takes it out.
L 63 Krookodile vs Smaug. Outrage OHKO.
L 63 Politoed vs Zekrom. Fusion Bolt. OHKO.
L 63 Lickilicky vs Cobalion. Sacred Sword. OHKO.

The Riches Trish

L 64 Weavile vs Victini. Searing Shot. It uses Night Slash. It faints after it got burned. Normally it KO’s Victini on the next turn. I got lucky with the burn.
L 64 Kingdra vs Zekrom. Dragon Claw. OHKO
L 64 Excadrill vs Cobalion. Sacred Sword. It uses Swords Dance. Again. It falls.
L 64 Heatmor vs Cobalion. Iron Head. Stockpile by it. It Stockpiles again. Again. Swallow, and I’m bored now. Sacred Sword. Stockpile. Sacred Sword takes it out. (Usually I just toss out Smaug and take it out, but I wanted to take out my Pokies earlier than normal this time).
Lv 64 Vespiqueen vs Zekrom. Fusion Bolt, OHKO.

The Riches Miles

(now my goal is to start getting my Pokies offed)

65 Donphan vs Victini. Zen Headbutt. Earthquake takes me out. Go Smaug. Outrage takes it down.
65 Haxorus vs Samug. Outrage continues, OHKO.
65 Braviary vs Thundurus. I use Thunder Wave a bunch until it takes me out. Zekrom’s Fusion Bolt finishes it.
65 Bisharp vs Cobalion. Sacred Sword, OHKO
65 Lanturn vs Cobalion. It uses Aqua Ring to my Metal Burst. It hits with Hydro Pump the next turn. A 2nd Pump takes me to red. Discharge takes me out. Go Shagzilla. I use Work Up until it takes me out with Discharge and Hydro Pump. Zekrom takes it out with Dragon Claw.
65 Tangrowth vs Zekrom. I use Thunder Wave exclusively while it takes me out with Tickle to drop my defense and then Power Whip to take me out. Smaug, go! It uses Wring Out to deal a lot of damage to Smaug. Smaug falls two turns later to Power Whips.

I give away 8k in my loss. I made a bunch of EXP, Cobalion and Zekrom leveled up and Shagzilla is now 61. I also made 52k total.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-05-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote