View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 03:42 PM   #464
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, Tua indeed gets todays top TOTW card, a 90. I watched a video where the host derided this card is not meeting the threshold for various special abilities, and declared the card to be no good. Actually, that is probably good news for me… If this were the best quarterback in madden for a while, it would be absurdly expensive and far outside my reach. If it is merely a so-so card rated 90, I might have a chance to afford it before too long. It will probably land in the market today priced at 800 K or so, I will guess… But in a week or two that should settle down to maybe 400 K.

I think I am mostly slipping into my lane for this year… I really do not care about the MUT game very much. I still find it interesting to have this little hobby lying in the background, I still open the app and fiddle around trying to buy low sell high where I can… I get a tiny charge out of that, but I’m very very modest amount of joy actually playing games with my team. So, I guess that just makes me a rosterbator and I’m fine with that.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote