View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #107
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Big words.

Yea highest vote takes it. A tie results in no lynch.

The king is able to receive lynch votes. The king is not able to duke the vote if it is him that is being lynched.

When I say dire consequences I mean dire consequences. If there is not a king elected on a day where a king is supposed to be elected there will be dire consequences for the village. Does not matter why he was not elected.

I will assume the king's tie break is his vote unless he sends me a PM. I will give him 10 minutes after the deadline to take everything in and decide if he wishes to go a direction other than his vote. At that point I will no longer accept a PM.

Ah, so he does have the option to not go with his vote, but the underlying assumption is it is his vote. Will this ability be contingent upon him choosing from the candidates involved in the tie? Or does a tie sorta "free" the King to make an extra Duke lynch, where he can choose anyone (but still keep his Duke lynch for later)?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote