View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #116
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFan1 View Post
I know what you are getting at. That is only how it displays on the main league standings page. If you go to the league history it should display everything correctly for 1968. It was brought up in testing as being a little irratating but I believe the answer was the teams had to be placed somewhere. It only occurs from late October until the following preseason begins in February and again it has no effect on the league history pages.

I was looking at it from the history page, but only at the time (i.e., October of 1968), not in the future looking back. So you're right, I guess it only affects the period of time between the end of the season and the time the expansion year starts. But now that I'm into the 70s, looking back at the 1968 history page, it is correct. Thanks for the clarification.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote