View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 10:16 AM   #9
garion333
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinSmith94 View Post
I'm new to this game and started a single-player career with the 49ers, my favorite team. Garoppolo is terrible in my save, 0s in basically every type of passing besides medium passes, so I need a new QB. We did so poorly in my first year that we have the second pick in the draft, behind only the Bills and I'm hoping they'll pick another position because of Josh Allen.

This guy https://imgur.com/a/hjhe8o8? is rated as the top prospect in the draft, there are very few other decent QBs, and his bars+combine look really good to me, but after I interviewed him my impression is "Very overrated". What I want to know is: How much should this impression influence my draft choice, and does he still look like a franchise QB to other people?

Scout result is interesting because you have to consider the result within context.

To prated players in a draft are usually going to come back Overrated or VO. Why? Because they are top rated and there's only one way to go: down.

Those top rated guys also tend to have max bars, so when you interview them those bars come down. Hence, "overrated".

The QB you interviewed still looks really good, but there's always a chance he's a total faker and the game is gonna kill him. Cause that's what happens with a lot of QBs.
garion333 is offline   Reply With Quote