View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #368
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
I can definitely see how trading for draft picks might be easier with finances off. Ultimately I'll probably add some settings that allow you to tweak how the trade AI values certain things. I also encourage anyone who sees a trade that shouldn't go through to send me the save and trade details so I can take a look at it.
It was mostly the old trick of trading a future 1st round pick for a bad team's. Some of the bad teams do seem to properly value their future picks, but then another whose roster didn't look any better imo would have a much lower threshold. Certainly not an issue worth fixing at this point.

Couple things - Greg Oden showed up a year late, but I'm guessing that's because he didn't play as a rookie? Is there a hidden injury rating, and is it random for each player each time they're created? Maybe it was just really bad luck, but Bill Russell would seem to get 2 20+ day injuries per season. And finally, in a couple years one game didn't get played on the last day of the regular season (and it was where teams were within .5 game, so it mattered at least for draft pick coin flip purposes). Sorry I don't have a current save there.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote