View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #1111
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschex View Post
246.8 again this morning, but ate more unhealthy than I had been on Sunday so that didn't surprise. Most importantly, feeling really good about exercising and am not feeling consistently hungry despite eating less

Keep on going!

The trick for me is every morning just keep pushing play. That's what I tell myself - keep pushing play. No matter what, just hit the "play" button on the DVD and do my workout. Once I've done that, the rest of the day is mine.

Don't get discouraged when your weight doesn't budge for a while because that's going to happen from time to time. My guess is that you may level out at 240 or 235. It's natural. I've been doing this since March 2010 - 16 months now - and it's taken that long to lose 56 pounds. I stalled out at 220 for almost 4 months (talk about discouraging!) and I've been stalled at 210 for about a month or so. But rather than just concentrate on weight, I'm also gauging how clothes fit and so forth and there's no doubt I'm still losing inches in the right places and gaining them in the right places, so the weight is secondary for me.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote