Old 02-12-2015, 11:13 PM   #2151
Radii
Head Coach

1/10/14: 323
1/10:15: 255
1/17/15: 253.8
1/24/15: 252.6
2/12/15: 249.6

Didn't update the last couple weeks. I got off the prescription that was fucking with me so much that I mentioned in my last update, and feel like myself again. I had gained a bit, and anytime I significantly increase my exercise it seems like it stalls things, at least briefly. I'm trying to stick with the increased cardio in addition to my normal 3 days at the gym. Going 2 extra days for 30-45 minutes of medium intensity cardio (elliptical or treadmill depending on how the foot and knee are feeling that day) seems easy now, so it seems like 5 days a week of solid exercise is now closer to being a legit habit, since I am still mostly inactive outside the gym I am aiming to go pretty darn close to every day, but 5 days and trying to push for one or two more is another step up.

My physical therapist on Tuesday complimented me on my weight loss and said she could see a difference (and because I'm an oblivious moron who isn't exactly used to compliments yet, I didn't realize it and replied with "eh, I'm up a little lately" instead of "oh my god thank you". I rectified this with an e-mail once I realized!). A random dude at the gym on Wednesday asked how long I'd been going there. He said he started there in November and could tell I've lost weight since then. I recognize a lot of faces of people not in the class stuff that I do, mostly younger heavy weight folks who are regulars, so I've seen this guy around the general area doing his own thing frequently. To have someone who isn't in the classes with me, who isn't someone that I interact with at all, notice and go out of his way to say something nice felt really fucking good.

Today was the first day under 250. My initial goal remains 220, less than 30 pounds to go now!

Last edited by Radii : 02-12-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote