Radii
Head Coach

1/10/14: 323
1/10:15: 255
1/17/15: 253.8
1/24/15: 252.6
2/12/15: 249.6
3/2/15: 248.4

Things continue to move, but slowly, and that's ok. I have bounced above/below 250 for most of the month. Today was a new low though so I figured I'd cherry pick it and write it down.

Weight loss is just very far from my #1 focus right now. I'd love to rush to 220 and hit that first huge goal, and maybe at some point there will be another quick drop, but it seems unlikely right now. I skipped the gym yesterday, first time in 14 days. Most of those days are just moderate impact cardio, but whenever I up my activity level I have seen stalls. I am also supposed to be doing a 20 minute stretching routine given to me by PT twice a day (though in reality its happening once on most days right now), and am trying to re-focus on my posture work for PT, which means more standing and more time sitting on my stability ball. These things I continue to find have an unreasonable impact on my hunger at times.

Anyway, overall my health is slowly but surely improving and I am making a lot of positive changes. Too many at once to do them all anywhere close to perfectly, but I think I have most everything pointed generally the right way so I will get there
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote