View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 08:14 AM   #2187
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
My biggest weakness when trying for accountability with weight loss is that when I'm struggling, even in the slightest, I'm embarrassed about it and just stop posting. I know that's common, but I'd really like to do better about that. But, I've done that again, and even went so far as to wait until things have been going well for a full month before checking back in. Bleh!

Man, it is tough. Sometimes it is really tough. Especially if food is your "comfort" or first go to when stressed or upset or disappointed, it is so easy to get derailed.

Don't beat yourself up over it, many of us have done similar things.. it is super encouraging when you see good results and then post about them and get kudos.. but when you get the bad results, you want to just find a hole to hide in and just hope things turn around.

I personally think that you have done a great job so far, and very few of us had an easy time getting off the weight and keeping it off without any bumps in the road. Good job on getting the ship back on course, and remember we're your friends here even when you have a few weeks of poor eating habits.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote