View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 01:44 PM   #2196
Alf
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Long time lurker here, but since I got myself a droid phone, your post about this application made me try it. Let's see if I can get into a routine there and at least get "conscious" about what I eat.

I've been at 88-90kg for approx 10 years now (with a couple of years down to 85) while I am 183cm high. Since I resumed playing basketball a couple of years ago, I would be way better with some weight off.

Bumping this as the wife and I are trying to be on the same page regarding weight loss.

I have nearly hit the 95kg mark before Christmas (it scared me) so I decided to talk to Mrs Alf. As a result, we are entering a "dual" weight loss process. Hopefully, this will be helpful to have both of us doing it.

No fancy "more sports" than we usual do. We are going to focus on food first (and adjust portions). The hard part to start with is the "no cheese" for a while.

I have be tracking my weight with an app on my phone, so at least I am conscious of where I am regarding my weight. Let's see if it works any better this time.

FWIW