View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #404
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and post this since DaddyTorgo is a very good player and I'm sure he's already aware of the dynamics that will occur after today's lynching.

I'm most likely a goner as of tonight's night kill. That will leave us with two villagers, the sorcerer, and the wolves. Whichever side holds the tiebreaker will win tomorrow (assuming a villager picks a wolf) since tomorrow's vote will be 2-2. The wolves have a benefit of knowing about what time the night kill write-up kill will come up. Regular villagers do not. Normally, the night-kill has been coming up a little bit after the lynch write-up. I suspect the remaining wolf will hold off on that tonight to prevent what happened last night of happening again. If that is the case, I wouldn't recommend any of the remaining villagers do what I did last night as I knew that the write-up was coming once I sent my scan in. I only had to hit refresh for like 3 or 4 minutes. Since the remaining wolf can send his action in anytime he wants, it's not worth it to do what I did as you could be doing it all night.

I pm'd Barkeep a little bit ago asking if we can vote for tomorrow's lynching before the night kill but after today's lynching. If we can, we might still be able to win because the lynch write-up comes out around the same time each day. If we can, I would encourage you guys to be around so we can get the first vote in (and hopefully it'll be on the lone remaining wolf). We will have a 3-2 advantage before the night kill. If we can't or if the night kill write-up doesn't come out in a specific period of time, I wouldn't recommend that you try to guess when it comes out. The wolves will just win.

If you are a villager and DO get the first vote in, DO NOT pull off it. Leave it. It is better to be wrong and be on a villager then it is to give the wolf and sorcerer the tie-breaker.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote