View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #413
Racer
College Benchwarmer

A little quick analysis before I go running.

PurdueBrad is an experience veteran and a very good player from I reckon. I think he's probably the the sorcerer, but I'm been wrong plenty times in the past in the games I have played. It would greatly benefit the villagers if he really wasn't the sorcerer but was pretending to be the sorcerer in order to fake the wolf. If the wolf doesn't know who the real sorcerer is and visa versa, they can't coordinate (according to the rules they aren't told who each other are). If they don't coordinate today, it's very possible they could end up actually targeting each other tomorrow which would greatly help out the villagers.

I could actually see them not killing me tonight since I would be the obvious player for both of them to target tomorrow. I think it would be very risky for the real wolf to come out and reveal himself or herself just so the real sorcerer knew who not to vote for tomorrow. The more I think about this, the more I think the villagers actually still might be able to win this thing.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote