View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 08:04 AM   #363
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I dunno, I find it suspicious that we have late movement off a couple candidates and we seem to be drifting in the direction of just assuming they aren't wolves and let's look elsewhere.

I didn't like Lathum's play at all yesterday, and if he's not a wolf then we learn a lot about the voters on him. But let's find out if he's a wolf first.

Mau's also jumping to defend himself when there's no heat on him at all. I'd be fine with finding out where he stands today as well. But Lathum's my #1 candidate.

I must have missed the drift towards none of them being wolf. And what do we learn if Lathum is a villager? That we should then look at mau? And if he's a villager then we should look at Coffee? If he's a villager then it's day five and the wolves have as good as/have won. Lathum's started to ping me a bit (when it's pretty clear why Coffee, Zinto and Chubby had moved their votes) - but he's playing like I remember him as a villager. I think a wolf Lathum is a bit more careful and also doesn't burn off a fake reveal by claiming vanilla so early.

Of the three being mentioned together I think I like mau most as a wolf. At the moment I'd like to look elsewhere. If Lath is a villager then it looks pretty good for Zinto. If there are only three wolves I don't think you're going to see any major orchestrated plan - if anything I think you're just as likely to see wolves voting wolves as anything else or, more likely, wolves avoiding the spotlight altogether.

In an attempt to widen our voting records.

Vote Bhlloy
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote