Thread: ChatGPT
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 11:27 AM   #18
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

The shows I could seriously write in TEW with this thing. I told it to write a segment where Flair returns to WCW and Arn confronts him. Then I asked it to change the ending and it spit out this.

Quote:
Ric Flair's music hits the arena and the crowd erupts in cheers as the Nature Boy makes his way down to the ring. Flair, decked out in his classic pink and black robes, struts around the ring, waving to the fans and basking in their adoration.

Suddenly, Arn Anderson's music hits and the Enforcer makes his way down to the ring. Anderson, a member of the legendary Horseman stable along with Flair, looks angry as he stares down his former friend.

"Ric, you son of a gun," Anderson says as he steps into the ring. "Where the hell have you been?"

Flair looks surprised by Anderson's anger. "Arn, my friend, I've been away for a while. But I'm back now and ready to take the wrestling world by storm."

Anderson shakes his head. "You abandoned us, Ric. You left without even telling me or the rest of the Horsemen. You turned your back on us and went to that damn company up north."

Flair looks sheepish. "I know, Arn. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left like that. But I promise, I'm back now and ready to make things right. Let's reform the Horsemen and take over the wrestling world once again."

Anderson hesitates, but eventually extends his hand to Flair.

As Flair and Anderson shake hands, the crowd cheers in excitement at the return of the Horsemen. But as the two men raise their hands in victory, Anderson hesitates. He looks at Flair, then at the crowd, and then back at Flair.

"I'm sorry, Ric," Anderson says, shaking his head. "I don't trust your motives. You left us without even saying a word, and now you expect me to just forgive you and move on? I can't do that."

With that, Anderson drops his hand and turns to leave the ring. Flair looks surprised and disappointed, but he can do nothing as Anderson walks away. The crowd boos as Anderson disappears backstage, leaving Flair alone in the ring.

"Well, it looks like the Horsemen aren't reuniting after all," the commentator says, sounding disappointed. "I guess some wounds are just too deep to heal."

Flair looks around the arena, his face a mix of disappointment and determination. He knows that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to earn Anderson's trust and the respect of the wrestling world. But he's determined to do whatever it takes to make things right.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote