View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #394
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have a chute on the left side of the room, which I attempted to access with my Morning Action. It is only a two foot chute, which I apparently could not see with my infrared vision when I got in. So that was a short trip.

I am told I have exits to the left and the front. I have asked Abe to tell me if the chute is the left exit, or if there is also an actual exit to the left as well, but he has still not told me. I would have thought the presence of a chute by itself or a chute AND an exit would be self-evident and I would be provided with this information. Apparently not.

So I am left to choose to go left and risk that I am just going back to the chute, which goes nowhere or go forward, the only other option I know for sure. If I have the option to go left, I would prefer it, rather than forward.

I am still hoping Abe will provide some clarification.

Obviously, with at most two directions I may go, it is distinctly possible I am in a corner room.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote