Average Ticket Price: $6
Average Season Ticket Price: $98
Season Ticket Holders: 53
Value: $9k
Debt: $60.4k after board infusion
Facilities are all poor I think

As for previous clubs?

Inkberrow
Forced the guy after me to resign. They're still expecting to win the league but finished 6th. If they're building that stadium still, it should be there next summer.

Whitchurch United
Dropped to Level 10 and destroyed the rest of the league with 101 points to go back up. They dumped everyone I brought in but Phil Creaney. Way to make me feel dumb, guys!

Dersingham Rovers
Jumped up to 9th by season's end, but they're also the target of raid attempts right now.

Interesting. I've just been asked if I want to scrap the youth setup to save costs. That sounds like an interesting idea. Let's do it and see what happens.

Josh Westwood is the clear Fan favorite of the year. He really flourished in the AMC role.

Team must have run a 4-4-2 for most of the year because that's what the Best 11 is. Alex Ryan is the only one of my signings to crack the first 11. Interestingly enough, Ryan also makes the reserves of the All-Time Best 11 as the last member, despite only making 8 appearances.

We change leagues, moving to the Kent Invicta league after having been in the Hellenic League Division West the last two seasons following the demotion from Western Premier.

There will actually be friendlies this year!!! Billy Barr will be responsible for managing the team in exhibition games, as I can't be bothered with them. Unfortunately, my retarded assman scheduled one friendly for when the players are still on holiday.

Sam Tanner and Oliver Wells report back very tired, so they get another three weeks off.

Transfer In - AMC/MC/ST/ML Andy Butcher - 17
Might get an AMC starting spot, but will largely be depth at a few different positions I'm guessing.

Loan In - AMC/MC Leigh Haystead - 19
10+ Penalty Kick, Composure, Determination, Flair, Work Rate. He'll be a season-long loan, and right now, he should be our starting AMC, because we can't find an elite one to join us.

Croatia wins the European Championship.

Kent Invicta Promotion Odds
Wroxham Reserves: Even
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves: 5-4
Hengrove Athletic: 6-4
Deeping Rangers Reserves and Dereham Reserves: Both 5-2

So we're one of the favorites to win. Seems right considering our run last year, and the team getting more comfortable with our tactic. We weren't hit by raids so far, either.

The board pours in another $60k, which puts us in positive balance for the first time in a long time. We're still projected to be back to 53.7k in the red by the end of the year, but as long as we don't go on expensive scouting trips, we should be okay.

We lose Alex Ryan for 3-4 weeks right before the season start.

vs Deeping Rangers Reserves
G: Andrew Kemp
D: Andy Hare/Paul Adams/Stuart Cattell/Kerry Mills
M: Melvyn Ellington/Alex Neville/Oliver Wells/William Dickson
AM: Leigh Haystead
S: Jevin Seaton

A change in GK, at AP, and AMC. Otherwise, this is pretty much the same batch as we had at the end of last year, injuries aside.

17 - Sigh. IDFK goal. 0-1

43 = 0-2

63 - Butcher at ST, Phillips at DR 0-3

80 - Meaningless CK goal on Adams' header 1-3

Good Trains
Gareth Lloyd
Melvyn Ellington
Andrew Kemp

Bad Trains
Ricky Iles

We lose Kevin Khan on a $12.75k deal, so we need to go DC depth shopping now.

Board is satisfied and of course we have profit due to injection.

Transfer In - DC Grant Monelle - 30
Physical beast. Only one attribute there below 10 and that's a 9. Mental attributes aren't great, but he's a backup.

vs Peterfield (English FA Cup Preliminary 1st Round)
D: Andy Hare/Paul Adams/Stuart Cattell/Kerry Mills
M: Melvyn Ellington/Alex Neville/Oliver Wells/William Dickson
AM: Leigh Haystead
S: Jevin Seaton

3 - WTF is with this team? 0-1

Tanner at MC and Monelle in at DC at half.

59 - ?!?! 0-2

The whole team sucked ass this game.

Joe Shelmerdine goes down for 3-4 months, just when I was about to give a shot at the lineup.

I appoint Melvyn Ellington as captain. My boy freaks out, the team gets pissed, and the former captain, Sam Kluwoski is mad.

20th @South Kilbourn (15th)
D: Paul Adams/Stuart Cattell/Benjamin Phillips/Kerry Mills
M: Melvyn Ellington/George Zuerner/Oliver Wells/William Dickson
AM: Joe Westwood
S: Alex Neville

Major lineup shakeup to try and get rid of the underachieving players.

33 - Sigh. 0-1

37 - Westwood on a corner to Cattell's head and we're level. 1-1

Firth in for Wells at half.

[b]51]/b] - Adeniyi at ST 1-2

70 - WHY THE FUCK IS THIS TEAM SUDDENLY SUCKING FAT DICK WHEN IT'S THE SAME FUCKIGN SHIT AS LAST YEAR?!?! 1-3

William Dickson goes down 3-4 weeks.

19th vs Dereham Reserves
D: Paul Adams/Stuart Cattell/Benjamin Phillips/Kerry Mills
M: Melvyn Ellington/George Zuerner/Oliver Wells/Sam Tanner
AM: Joe Westwood
S: Alex Neville

29 - Before the game, I added the Work Ball Into Box team instruction, as I noticed we had a lot of long shots in our first two league games. Westwood pops a pretty pass to Neville. Shot rattles off the crossbar, but the opposing goalie is slow to get up, so Neville follows through and it's an easy put-in. 1-0

48 - [b]1-1[/b

69 - Haystead at MC, Lloyd at DL. But before that happens, Mills has a long, long cross to Neville, who slips it forward to Zuerner for the Thai tie-breaking goal 2-1

7.6 for Phillips, 8.9 for Alex Neville. We finally break the streak, though it wasn't the greatest of games.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote