View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 02:58 PM   #157
aztarheel
High School JV

Posted by: yanksare

Tuscaloosa News March 2021

Sheriff’s Roundup

Was it Plato, Twain, or MCA who spoke the words of life when he said “The Sheriff’s Posse’s on my tail because I’m in demand”? Steve you are in demand. And of course by demand, I mean we faithful citizens of Alabama demand consistency from you. And of course by consistency I do not mean consistent mediocrity. And of course by mediocrity I mean you have overwhelmed us with your lack of coaching ability. And of course by coaching ability I mean what you try to do on the sidelines as your team runs aimlessly without true leadership to and fro. And of course by fro I mean your hair style.

Loyal readers recently we have received a open letter from Coach “V is for” Victory “and one would be good enough for me.” It is obvious that rather than trying to figure out why his team is losing that he is exerting all his mental energy into this both telling and lucid question. I quote “Huh?” Well spoken. It seems your verbal prowess is as Herculean as your coaching ability.

Steve, if I can be perfectly Frank(or Fred) with you. You know why it should have been me and not you cutting down the nets in 2019. It is as if you have purposefully unbuckled your size 48 trousers, squatted and taken a huge, smelly Wofford all over our past together. You may not be willing to admit what you have done, but the truth is out there and it will be heard soon my friend. Until next time, the Sheriff says trust no one.
aztarheel is offline   Reply With Quote