View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 11:11 AM   #579
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, temperature check now:

BAD:

-The TD program was a miss for my prep work, and I have ended up losing money thus far. I still have some 80-something cards that are part of one or another TD set that I hope to eventually sell at inflated prices, but my strategy was a due because of the ways they perverted the program this year. Alas.

-Also, the new Chargers QB is among the cheapest TD cards - meaning that it's not in much demand at all. Philip Rivers wasn't a huge name, doesn't have any mobility, and didn't play for a ton of teams, so the avenues for appeal are limited. So, his set is not profitable at all. (But alas, all the Chargers I bought are not used in his set, but rather in other AFC West sets, stupidly...at least a couple of those are OL at/near the top of their position)

GOOD:

-The CB Ryan McNeil (Rams TD but Chargers chem) is pretty good, and remains expensive as a result. Good sign for that remaining profitable - I have not yet completed the set (trigger shy on some of these absurd prices) but I'm betting that I will do so multiple times in the weeks ahead.

UGLY:

-It's easy to say that the times I have spent in front of the console shifting over to Franchise mode, because "there's nothiung to do" in MUT is damning. And it is.

But to be honest... the really damning part of that is that I should be playing FOF 9 and I'm not, I'm going back to fucking around with a stupid button mashing game with a 4th grade algorithm.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote