View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:53 AM   #4001
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for putting the effort you did into this, Abe. While I think there were some design decisions that I would have liked to see you handle differently, I can see how much you put into it, and I appreciate that. The history stuff was fun and interesting to read, and this game certainly keeps a guy on his toes, never sure what's going to happen next.

I think people are going overboard with what they're saying about playing in your games. You run some terrific games. I'll certainly play in the next one.

This game reminds me a little bit of my political game last summer, from a design perspective. Some great ideas, but maybe a little too ambitious. I think about halfway through that game, I realized I bit off way more than I could chew, but I soldiered on (of course). I marked it down as lesson learned for next time and moved on.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote