View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 06:08 AM   #21
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Week 1 is done! After a ton of annoying little bug squashing, we finally got a full week done with no errors!

I also uploaded the game video for the Treefrogs-Avocados game. I was going to cut it up into highlights, but I think the full video is going to be useful as I get back into refining the player AI. Besides, it's going to be a nice archive to look back on as we start making leaps forward

Desktop Dynasties: DevSeason1 Week1 - YouTube

The Treefrogs game was total domination. Our special teams held its own for the most part, but the bad guys got loose for a TD. WR/LB Poston had a pretty nice game on special teams. He got the tackle more often than not.

Our offensive line was playing at a completely different level than the Avocados d-line. In the video you can see the domination pretty clearly on running plays. I could have run it every play and probably run the score up even more, but I'm still testing all the new plays. (there are a few that are totally jacked up!)

In other news, the T-Pain unexpectedly destroyed the blues! 182 yards rushing for Dillon?? It's also a little funny to see Urquhart lining up at WR. His ratings were pretty bad...

I have a nice list of improvements for week 2, so we're probably looking at Saturday for the next batch of games.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Week1.jpg (329.1 KB, 135 views)