View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 04:21 AM   #159
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We got scrubbed by the suddenly unbeaten Eagles two weaks later for our second loss on the season. I don’t want no wild card berth!

After a few more weeks, Phily is 12-0, we are 10-2 wit the top wild card spot wrapped up in a poor NFC this year. The only way we get the division this year is if Phily loses three out of their last four hames, and we undefeated the rest of the way. Liklihood? Not good.

I had a WLB Lorenzo get angrier and angrier during the season because of lack of playing time, but he started the whole season! Really pisses me off. What does he want, to start on offense too? I move him off starter and let him simmer.

We won’t get a bye. Now normally, I’d rest my starters but in a challenge that wants as many wins as possible, I’ll go all out these last two weeks.

We finish 14-2 with the top wild card spot. Has any team ever been a wild card with 14-2 record? Tennessee was 13-3 in 1999. If I had realized that the first game of the season against the normally woeful Eagles would be so key, I would not have started Yoo.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote