View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #1858
bhlloy
Coordinator

heh, wow. To answer that question JAG I had absolutely no idea about you, and Danny was my "most likely to be a wolf" from the remaining players so I was trying to keep any suspicion of of him, but really I figured it was just DQ and I through the end. I felt pretty good about Katy, Sal and Mau being villagers and just tried to keep the conversation and my votes there.

I had a few real WTF moments this game:

Day 2 pushing the lynch on bullet after coming up with a plausible theory that he was Miss Scarlett and then that being true (sorry Bullet)

Night 2 I tried to convert Font because who reveals their exact role and conversion mechanic and then actually continues to work towards their conversion, right? Thankfully my mechanic didn't fail it just wasn't used as I witnessed her become the murderer, and I tried to direct suspicion off font the next day but it was a futile task at that point

Night three I was genuinely torn between Lathum and Danny ironically - DQ looked like he was getting lynched and I wasn't sure if everyone was just going to jump on Lathum and finish off the last big six the next day, so I was ready to pick out who from the late arrivers I wanted to attach to. Then DQ did his reveal and duke, and it was a no brainer who to convert, although I didn't think it would actually work for a while.

My strategy really was play as a villager until I got my power out there and then try and misdirect, but even after I used my power I figured if I died and my power was revealed that would look really bad for DQ and people might start looking at him again. I hoped DQ knew who I was and I wouldn't be a NK candidate but I wasn't sure. So mostly my game was trying to be as villager as possible and stay alive as long as possible and not do anything controversial.

Fun game that definitely could go both ways but once there were conversions in the first few nights, there was very little chance the village was going to win. Did both big six (font and bullet) just get lucky to find their informants or was there some other mechanic at play?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote