View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 04:16 PM   #346
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, I don't like explaining everything, makes me seem to much a target. But I don't want suspicion either, so here goes.

I was attacked last night by two crewmen. I couldn't make out who they were. They overpowered me and held me down -- I waited for the attck to come, but it didn't really happen. They just kicked me (once), then left.

I was concerned, however, with the infections going on, so I examined myself today, much like I examined Ardent yesterday. Sure enough, I had been infected. I was able to isolate and destroy the spawnling that had somehow been infecting me.

This clarifies a few things...
  • There are at least two Spawn. We were pretty sure of this, but this completely confirms it.
  • They successfully attacked me, but their conversion attempt failed.
  • A successful attack does not ensure knowledge of infection. I was unaware I was infected until I made my examination.
  • Because of the above point, seemingly harmless attacks (they only kicked me once) can be much more dangerous than they appear.

The bad news is that I had to spend my APs on myself, so I can't learn about anyone else today.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote