View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 04:20 PM   #349
Vince
Pro Starter

Due to what happened last night to me, I would urge anyone who has been attacked, even if it seems harmless, to come forward immediately. I will be more than happy to examine said people.

I am very sure that we should be voting today. I was slightly ambivalent on day one, but the longer we wait, the longer the Spawn have to coordinate and even expand their numbers. We need to get as much information as we can as soon as we can. Things could get much worse, as today's away mission showed. Because of this, even at the risk of painting a target on myself, I Vote Schmidty.

The only reason I have for voting Schmidty is because he was one of the guys who was on the failed away mission who was not on the successful one. If someone can come up with a better argument for or against his lynching, I'm all for it.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote