View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 01:24 PM   #155
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2025 OFFSEASON BEGIN
LCB D.J. Hayden and SILB Miles Burris, both starters, retire.
No staff changes
No franchise tag
We head to FA1:1 with 37 players under contract and $16.6M over the cap.

STARTERS CUT
G Frankie Hudson--Major ratings drop and major performance drop.
SE Kenny Woods--Not actually a "starter," but I wanted to list him here for my own info if I read back through and try to figure out what happened to the guy I signed in 2024 FA to start at WR: he basically sat the bench for a year and then got cut. GOOD SIGNING, BEN!

ROSTER HOLES/STARTER NEEDS
WR2
C
OG
DE
SILB
CB
LS

We're unquestionably going to go into this season with some sub-par guys in place at some of these slots. We have around $10M in cap room to spend in FA to help, and there's not much talent available. Here are our signings:

LDE Bo Castillo (48/48,yr7)--cohesion re-signing
SILB Roman Gray (43/43,yr7)--Pretty decent in run defense and zone.
LS Warren Evans (21/21,yr6)--He is rated 97 in long snapping and has been with us since his rookie season.
SE Maurice Sowers (42/42,yr6)--Cohesion re-signing. Former 7th round draft pick who has been a steady creeper. He might be the full-time WR2 this year.
RCB Ray Wynn (44/44,yr5)--Nothing special, but probably good enough to step in and start.

We head to the draft in need of help on the o-line pretty badly. Rookies could easily start at C and G, and our RT is 46/46 and in year 13.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 01-11-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote