View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:52 PM   #1220
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Just got home, sorry I've been gone all day since this morning. I don't really have alot to add from yesterday though, since we didn't really learn alot from this vote today.

I'm going to continue on my train of thought though. I have a really hard time believing of the group who voted off both Fink and Farrah that Sndvls was the only wolf, so think either both The Jackal and Passacaglia are wolves, or I have a 50/50 chance of getting one of them.

Deciding between the two, I have my thoughts about the jackal that I brought up yesterday stating how Jeheinz was pretty solid after him, and Jeheinz seems to come across as a member of Farrah/Fink's team so far based on what I put together last night. To balance that though, I feel even stronger about Mr.Wednesday's being a part of Farrah/Fink's team and he seems pretty strong after Passacaglia today.

To couple that with Arles also being pretty strong after Passacaglia, I'm going to go there with my vote, I feel I have a better chance of him being a wolf than The Jackal (unless both are wolves) at this point.

Want to get this in before the weekend. It is my weekend with the girls, so I have to drive a few hours to Connecticut on Sunday and I'm not sure if I'll get back tommorrow night or not.

Vote Passacaglia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
So here's what struck me about your post: You suspected JE as coming across as a member of the Farrah/fink team. That struck me as odd immediately, since I thought he voted FOR both Farrah and fink. I went back and did some digging, and it he put the first vote in for fink. He didn't vote for Farrah, but he talked about it a lot. Plus, he voted WITH Farrah on Day 1 -- both of them voted for The Jackal. I could see all this evidence pointing either way.

But this made me take notice of your voting history, Alan. You had the 3rd vote on Farrah, and the post in which you voted seemed to indicate that you were already setting someone else up to take the fall. Post #750:

Quote:
Quote:
*shrug* Fine.. Since everyone is so sure she's a wolf. I am amazed at how much information you all get as villagers, since I must have missed the interoffice memo.

Just remember, when one wolf team has all of the people and easily walk through us because we have no seer left that it wasn't my fault we lost.

Unvote Jeheinz
Vote Farrah

At this time, there were only two villagers with votes on Farrah -- me and my sidekick mau. Your vote for Farrah made it 3 to a couple 1s, and things just sort of snowballed. I think it's strange how you make it seem like you're defending Farrah, while you're actually helping kill her -- if you look like you're defending her, you avoid suspicion when we come after the other team, which appeared to be me and mau. Then the coup de grace -- Arles dies overnight, my biggest accuser. I think things are pointing to me a little too neatly, and artificially so.

olie, this is post 1131 by me (with some bad formatting as I tried to get the post I was replying to in there). I think it might have got lost in the weekend shuffle, but I think it answers your questions.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote