View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #21
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm very embarrassed that our CB fell in the rain and gave up a long TD pass to the best WR on FCS NW. But, the rest of the game we absolutely dominated them. It was very ugly as we won 112-7 with our 3rd and 4th stringers getting in on the scoring...

Jimmy Stewart did not disappoint. After his first touch resulted in a kickoff TD... his 2nd touch was a punt return for a TD. He followed that up with an interception. He had a 3rd TD on a punt return later in the game. He also had 3 carries for 26 yards late including a very nice 19 yard run that he was a shoe string tackle from taking 70 for a TD. He also caught 2 short passes for 11 yards. The kid is exciting. However, he got banged up late in the game... hopefully nothing too serious. I'm holding my breath..

Other stats in this laugher:

QB Lawrence Gilmore was 11 of 15 for 218 yards and 3 TD's. He also ran it 13 times for 111 yards and 2 more TD's.

HB Greg Alexander had 23 carries for 173 yards and 3 TD's.

Backup HB Justin Wilkinson had 17 carries for 110 yards and 4 TD's.

WR/3rd string QB Brandon Rust had 1 carry for 23 yards and a TD late in the game.

Sophomore DE Jake Smith had 4 sacks.

Now, I hold my breath as we find out how bad Jimmy Stewart's injury is....

Whew... just a bruised leg. He'll be back next game

If he didn't get hurt, he would have had a lot more carries in the 4th quarter. Instead, Wilkinson got a bunch extra

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 12-18-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote