View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 06:46 PM   #270
molson
General Manager

WCCW STORYLINES - END OF OCTOBER, 1983

Storylines with participants, in order of current heat and date of origin:

1. Backlund/Hayes v. David; Based on Slater/Orton v. Flair, MACW 1983 (David, Backlund, Hayes; September)
2. Kevin v. Buddy (Kevin/Roberts; August)
3. Brody v. Destruction, Inc (Brody, Sheepherders, Adonis, Akbar; June (evolved from "Destruction, Inc. Reign of Terror Storyline)
4. Adias Hires Bounty Hunters to take out Manny (Adias, Manny, Bundy, Kabuki, Regal; October)
5. Iceman v. Adams (Parsons/Adams; October)
6. Landell and the Mexicans (Landell, Villanos, Keno, Gory Guerrero; October)
7. Fritz' last run (Fritz/Garvin; August)
8. Villano III mask challenge (Villano III, Kerry, Rheingans)

-The Fritz angle is clearly fizzling out. It'll be done soon
-Mostly as a note to myself, I need to edit the Brody angle, step #3 asks for an angle that doesn't exit. So I need to either add a conforming angle or edit the storyline
-The only midcard or higher guys that aren't involved in an angle: Koko, Eaton, Morton, Hector Guerrero. If we do have a new tag team division, Koko and Eaton have a chance to be at the very top of it.

WRESTLER CONFLICTS

-Bob Backlund (WWF; Sun, Thu, 4th Sat)
-Bruiser Brody (AJPW; Fri)
-Gary Hart (MACW; Wed, Fri, 3rd Thu)
-Junkyard Dog (WWF; Sun, Thu, 4th Sat)
-Michael Hayes (WWF; Sun, Thu, 4th Sat)
-The Great Kabuki (MACW; Wed, Fri, 3rd Thu)

-Our only current conflict is Hayes & Backlund with our Thanksgiving Day Star Wars Show. So I move that show to Thanksgiving Eve, which creates a conflict only with Gary Hart (but does give us three shows in three days)

WRESTLER COMPLAINTS

Ricky Morton is unhappy about how he's been pushed

-Manny was complaining last month about how many losses he took - glad to see that winning the Texas Rumble has shut him up.
-Morton's a midcarder, and I don't see him any higher than that. Maybe he doesn't like teaming with Mike.

Last edited by molson : 06-28-2007 at 07:56 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote